Irrigation System Inspection
- Check all main lines for leaks and damage.
- Check all valve boxes for leaks and damage.
- Check backflow system for leaks and damage. The backflow system prevents irrigation water from contaminating the household drinking water.
- There is a seal inside each sprinkler head. These seals tend to dry out when sitting over the winter months. When the seals are blown, the sprinkler heads leak water. We inspect and fix broken broken sprinkler heads
- Test all valves.
- Test all wire connections.
Controlled Irrigation System Startup
- Turn on sprinkler system’s water at a controlled rate — essential to avoid a rush of water running through the pipes at high pressure.
- Reduce pressure to the correct level.
Setup Sprinkler System
- Re-program the irrigation timer clock.
- Test the rain sensor.
- Operate each irrigation zone.
- Check for proper water flow.
- Check for proper water direction.
We can repair any irrigation and backflow product. We normally use WATTS, FEBCO, WeaterMaic, Irritrol, Toro Irrigation, Hunter and Rain Bird sprinkler system brands.
Backflow valves prevent irrigation water from mixing with household drinking water.
We regulate the pressure before and during the spring irrigation startup service.