Urella’s is Your New Hampshire Storm Water Mitigation Expert Contractor.
WHY USE PERMEABLE PAVERS?
Homeowners Use Permeable Pavers Because…
- Permeable pavers drain storm water
- Permeable pavers direct storm water to underground aquifers
- Permeable pavers eliminate surface grates
- Permeable pavers allow you to harvest storm water for irrigation
- Permeable pavers reduce or eliminate local flooding
- Permeable pavers reduce water demand when placed over grass areas
- Permeable pavers reduce erosion of dry grass
- Permeable pavers eliminate standing water mosquito breeding
HOMEOWNERS: Click here to learn about the flood-reduction and financial benefits of using permeable pavers for your driveway, walkway or patio project.
Municipalities Use Permeable Pavers Because …
- Permeable pavers recharge local groundwater supplies
- Permeable pavers ensure stream ecosystems have base minimum inflows
- Permeable pavers filter water, improving its quality
- Permeable pavers eliminate losing water through evaporation
- Light-color permeable pavers reflect light and so reduce heat buildup
- Permeable pavers reduce landscaping water needs
MUNICIPALITIES: Click here to learn more about the ecological, financial and administrative benefits of using permeable pavers in your next paving project.
To discuss your municipal permeable paver or storm water mitigation needs, contact Craig Urella at (603) 497-9549 or email us here.
STOP THE FLOODING!
Don’t stand in the water. Use permeable pavers to drain the storm water.